Header Ads

ad

letter for wife during world cup 2018


                                                              Date:15th June, 2018


                Subj: About FIFA World Cup 2018

Dear Wife,
                       You may know, FIFA World Cup 2018 is being started. During this period you are requested to follow some basic rule to make our relation better. My house minister, wife, if you break any rule will make you regret for future.
The rules are as follows
  1. Now and during 1 month period, the remote control of Television will be only on my hand.
  2. You have to support the team which i support.
  3. You are not allowed to speak during the period of game.
  4. If you have some question, you have to wait either for half time or after end of the game.
  5. You are not allowed to walk here and there during the live game period, if emergency occur, you have to space by dragging.
  6. If my supported team score goal, you have to share happiness by smiling.
  7. You are prohibited  to laugh and enjoy when my supported team loose the game.
  8. You are not allowed call when I am watching game with friends.
  9. Some time I may come home late night while watching game with friends, Do not ask, like: " why you are late "
  10. Repeats and Highlights are also behaved like live match, So I will watch them too, Do not ask like "You Have already watch this".
        I wish you will understand me and follow rules properly. At that time I will be more curious and crazy. I cant find out what is good and what is bad. I may misbehave you if you break any rules given there.

                 Yours  Husband           
..............................         
                

No comments